IVF & Infertility
IVF (In vitro fertilization) is a process of fertilization where an egg is combined with sperm outside the body, in vitro (in a laboratory dish or glass) and then implanting it in a woman’s uterus. IVF helps people with infertility who want to have a baby. IVF is expensive, so couples often try other fertility treatments first like taking fertility drugs or having intrauterine insemination (IUI) in which a doctor transfers sperm directly into a woman’s uterus.
The IVF procedure involves four major steps mentioned below:
- Stimulation of eggs through hormone therapy
- Retrieving the eggs from the ovaries
- Fertilization of the eggs and sperm
- Embryo Culture and Transfer
IVF is necessary for those having Infertility issues like:
- Premature Ovarian Failure, If your ovaries fail, they don’t produce normal amounts of the hormone estrogen.
- An egg cannot be fertilized or an embryo cannot travel to the uterus if the fallopian tubes are blocked or damaged.
- Infrequent or absent ovulation can decrease the number of eggs available for fertilization.
- A painful disorder in which the uterine tissue implants and grows outside of the uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes, and the tissue lining the pelvis and affects the function of the ovaries, uterus, and fallopian tubes.
- Fibroids are benign tumors (non-cancerous) in the wall of the uterus and are common in women in their 30s and 40s. Fibroids can interfere with the implantation of the fertilized egg.
- Male Infertility, such as low sperm count or abnormalities in sperm.
- Unexplained Infertility – means no cause of infertility has been found despite evaluation for common causes.
Parents can also choose IVF if they are having the risk of passing a genetic disorder on to their child. In this case, the embryos can be tested for genetic abnormalities. If the embryos do not have any genetic defects then only a doctor implants the embryos in a woman’s uterus.
We at Noble Heart Hospital are providing the solution for the problem of rising infertility. We help you in testing your fertility levels and understand the IVF process. Noble Heart Hospital has a specialized and experienced team and the technology needed to not only understand your condition but to also help you in the process of In Vitro Fertilization. The team consists of an empathetic group of embryologists, who are experts in everything from providing counseling to the fertilization process. The state-of-the-art technology available provides higher chances of successful treatment IVF & Infertility Centre in Rohtak.
- Egg and sperm freezing
- Donor services
- Assisted Laser Hatching